What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information from our users:
· Personal Information: This is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
· Non-Personal Information: This is information that cannot be used to identify you, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How do we collect information?
We collect information in several ways:
· When you create an account or make a purchase, we collect personal information that you provide to us.
· When you communicate with us via email, phone, or chat, we may collect personal information that you provide to us.
How do we use information?
We use information in several ways:
· To provide you with our products and services, including processing your orders and payments.
· To improve our website and services, including analyzing trends and usage patterns.
· To communicate with you about our products and services, including sending promotional emails and newsletters.
· To protect our website and users, including detecting and preventing fraud and other illegal activities.
How do we protect information?
· We take the security of your information very seriously and have implemented a variety of measures to safeguard it. These include:
· Using encryption technology to protect sensitive information, such as credit card numbers.
· Limiting access to personal information to employees who need it to perform their job duties.
· Regularly reviewing and updating our security practices to ensure they are effective and up-to-date.
· Storing personal information on secure servers that are protected by firewalls and other industry-standard security measures.
Do we share information?
· We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
· With service providers who help us operate our website and provide our products and services.
· With law enforcement or other government agencies as required by law or to protect our legal rights.
· With third-party marketing partners who may send you promotional emails or newsletters on our behalf.
How can you manage your information?
You can manage your personal information by logging into your account on our website and updating your profile. You can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters by following the instructions in those communications.